The PLIDCO® Smith+ClampTM is used to locate and seal pit-hole leaks in high pressure pipelines. Simply place the Smith+ClampTM on the pipe, insert the draw-bolt at the bottom of the clamp to hold it in place and use the pilot pin to find and guide the sealing cone into the pit-hole. Tighten the draw bolt and the force screw to complete the seal. Can be designed for larger holes upon request.
- Light weight and cost effective.
- Can find leaks in pipelines that may not be visible.
- Force screw requires minimum force to seal leak.
- The cones’ direct pressure on leak eliminates the danger of caving in badly corroded pipe.
- Safe and easy installation.